WOMEN OF INDIA-5.



(Delivered at the Shakespeare Club House, in Pasadena, California, on January 18, 1900)

 For Recap -Read Part-1, 2, 3  & 4.

THE LECTURE :- Continued from part-4.


Therefore there is some misunderstanding on both sides.

There is a common platform, a common ground of understanding, a common humanity, which must be the basis of our work.

We ought to find out that complete and perfect human nature which is working only in parts, here and there.

It has not been given to one man to have everything in perfection.

You have a part to play; I, in my humble way, another; here is one who plays a little part; there, another.

The perfection is the combination of all these parts.

Just as with individuals, so with races.

Each race has a part to play; each race has one side of human nature to develop.

And we have to take all these together; and, possibly in the distant future, some race will arise in which all these marvellous individual race perfections, attained by the different races, will come together and form a new race, the like of which the world has not yet dreamed.

Beyond saying that, I have no criticism to offer about anybody.

I have travelled not a little in my life; I have kept my eyes open; and the more I go about the more my mouth is closed.

I have no criticism to offer.

Swami Vivekananda

To be continued  ...


Vivekananda Rock  Kanyakumari, Tamil Nadu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :