To me every woman is a mother :


Every woman is a mother to me.

Achalananda used to stay here now and then.

He would drink a great deal of consecrated wine.

Hearing about my attitude toward women,

he stubbornly justified his own views.

He insisted again and again : -

'Why should you not recognize the attitude of a "hero" toward women'?

Won't you admit the injunctions of Siva?

Siva Himself is the author of the Tantra,

which prescribes various disciplines,

including the "heroic".'

I said to him : -

'But, my dear sir, I don't know.

I don't like these ideas.

To me every woman is a mother.

The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna,


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :