From: ~~~ Talks with Sri Ramana Maharshi, Talk - 251, 532 & 644.


23/12/2016.
251.

D.: Why did you then leave your home in your youth?

 M.: That is my prarabdha (fate). One’s course of conduct in this life is determined by one’s prarabdha. My prarabdha is this way. Your prarabdha is that way.

 D.: Should I not also renounce?

 M.: If that had been your prarabdha, the question would not have arisen.

 D.: I should therefore remain in the world and engage in spiritual practice. Well, can I get realisation in this life?

 M.: This has been already answered. You are always the Self. Earnest efforts never fail. Success is bound to result.

532.

D.: Is there no way of escape from the miseries of the world ?

M.: There is only one way that consists in not losing sight of one's Self under any circumstances.

To enquire " Who Am I ? " is the only remedy for all the ills of the world. It is also perfect Bliss.

644.

D.: Do you mean to say that I was not born?

M.: Yes, you are now thinking that you are the body and therefore confuse yourself with its birth and death. But you are not the body and you have no birth and death.

To be continued  ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :