HINTS ON PRACTICAL SPIRITUALITY - 4. Swami Vivekananda.


31/12/2016.

(Delivered at the Home of Truth, Los Angeles, California)

4

4.1
  What man can bring up a child with such patience, endurance, and love as the woman can?

The one has developed the power of doing; the other, the power of suffering.

If woman cannot act, neither can man suffer.

4.2
The whole universe is one of perfect balance.

I do not know, but some day we may wake up and find that the mere worm has something which balances our manhood.

4.3
The most wicked person may have some good qualities that I entirely lack.

I see that every day of my life. Look at the savage!

I wish I had such a splendid physique.

To be continued  ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :