THE POWER OF HIS PRESENCE - Sri Ramana Maharishi ( By Balaram "Face to Face" )


14/01/2017.

1.
In the first year of my settling down in Tiruvannamalai [where he had shifted for good in 1937], I was sitting in the hall and Bhagavan was explaining a particular spiritual point to me. During the discussions he asked me to bring a book from the almirah (book case) in the hall.

2.
Not finding the book, I returned to Bhagavan and sat down again facing him. Then Bhagavan slowly and majestically walked over to the almirah and immediately pulled out the book he had asked me to find. He closed the almirah and, to my surprise, instead of walking back to the couch, came and sat on the floor right next to me.

3.
 He opened the book and holding it before my face, asked me to read the particular passage. Bhagavan’s attendants used to tell me that his body was like a furnace. Only then, when he sat so close to me, did I understand what they meant. I felt spiritual power emanating from his body like an electric dynamo. I was thrilled to the core of my being.

4.
In Bhagavan we found a being that was so surcharged with Reality that coming into his presence would effect a dynamic change in us. The Divine Power of his presence was something remarkable, entirely outstanding.

Continued with another topic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :