Spotlights On The Ramayana - 3.12.3 - Sri Swami Premananda


Dedicated
TO
MY HOLY MASTER
SATGURU SRI SWAMI SIVANANDAJI MAHARAJ
Sri Swami Premananda

12.Travel Diary of The Soul-3.

Before concluding, I am eager to express my gratitude with reverence, to His Holiness Sri Swami Chidanandaji Maharaj for favouring me so graciously in writing the foreword to this book. Similarly, my heartfelt thanks naturally go to Revered Sri Swami Krishnanandaji Maharaj and Shri Baldeo Sahaiji whose valuable guidance, suggestions and practical assistance encouraged and helped me to place this book in this form before the readers. I am also very much thankful to Shri Kailash Chanderji Sachdev and his entire family who worked hard and helped in bringing out this book. Lt. Col. Birmaniji’s suggestions and assistance have their own place and I am grateful to him. May God Almighty and Satgurudev Sri Swami Sivanandaji Maharaj bless these families, who were chosen by the Lord to fulfil this task. There are several others who have assisted me in this work in one way or the other, and I thank them all.

THE END.

Next : The Story of Ramayana

Sri Swami Premananda
To be continued  ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Sarada Devi Stotram : ~ Prakritim Paramam ~

Dr. S. RADHAKRISHNAN’S EDUCATIONAL IDEAS :

AWAKENED CITIZEN PROGRAM :